Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The BIG 4-0!

We met up with Regina, her husband Vik and their friend, Freddy. Reg turned the big 4-0 today and the girl doesn't look a day over 31! Don't they say 40 is now the new 20 or something like that?? Well, she looks damn good. I hope I look that fab when I'm her age (no comments from the peanut gallery please). We met up at the Yard House. It's a new place in Vegas, near the strip but not on it (big difference if you are a local). A little pretentious but it is Vegas after all. They have over a 160 beers on tap, however, I had a martini (okay 3 of them) and they were really girly foo-foo ones at that! Good tapas too!

Reg flashing gang signs
Freddy, Vik, and Alan
Moi
Vik & Regina

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww looks like fun! Is the Yard House one of those place that has those long tubes of a beer (a yard? Hence the name I guess.)

Your friend does not look 40! Woohoo--good for her...you both looked pretty smokin'! I'm glad you had a good time. :)
~Christy
(Heavy on the Caffeine)

Jeanne said...

Happy B day Reggie.
They use the call the outdoors at the Big House the Yard.
Just watch where you step and anyone named Fish or bubba