Sunday, July 27, 2008

Tina Louise

One great thing about living in Las Vegas is almost everyone you know comes through the town at one point or another. Tina, and her friend, Julie came to party for the weekend and I met up with them at the Mandalay Bay yesterday. Tina, and I go way back--20+ years now. We used to work together at the grocery store and have been in contact on and off throughout the years. It was really cool seeing her again as it had been several years. She just turned 40 and is looking good. I first met her when she was 19 and I was 21...where does the time go??

9 comments:

Katy said...

You guys look fab! Is that the same girl that has a daughter older than Laila but younger than Adrienne who was at the baby shower you gave me at your house in Seattle?

Sigh. I wanna party at the Mandalay Bay too.... ;-)

Jeanne said...

You never take me to places like thst.
Jerry's Nugget!!!!!! kidding

Jeanne said...

And I was looking up tickets for Le Reve at Wynns.......hmmmm

Unknown said...

Jeez--you get all kinds of visitors! I don't think I've had half as many visitors in the 3 years since I moved to Ohio as you've had in the last month! Lucky! :)
~Christy

Shelly... said...

Christy-it's GREAT having visitors, but man it kills our budget!

Unknown said...

That is very true! And then if you're like me, you get to like eating out, and do so even when NO ONE is visiting!

Katy said...

I tagged you. Apparently it's this whole blogger game thing - go to my blog and check it out.

You ironing weirdo. ;-)

Brittany said...

Hey you two are hot!

I am moving to Vegas if it means I get to look like that.

STQ said...

Hi Shelly, I recently moved to Las Vegas and can't say that I am enjoying it much. I have a 10-yr-old son, and with all of the heat, we haven't really met anyone yet! :( Anyway, I read most of your blog, and enjoyed it. We are lonely here in the desert, so if your boys are the same age, and you're looking for something to do, we're up for it! Not a stalker...just wanted to say hi.