Saturday, July 26, 2008

Good Dog, Bad Dog

I took three pictures of Tug tonight lazing on the couch and I asked Alan which one was cute. He said, "none". Okay, I realize that Tug may not be "cute" according to a lot of people's standards, in fact, I hope that when he gets older and uglier I can enter him in the "World's Ugliest Dog" contest and I truly believe he could be a contender (especially at the rate his teeth are disappearing). Anyway, he is beautiful to me and he wasn't whining for the moment so we were all happy! Willy on the other hand has been whining up a storm. I don't know what is going on. Tug has ALWAYS been the problem child and Willy has ALWAYS been so good, but now it's like their roles are reversed and Willy has become very verbal. We don't like it. It's almost like he has separation anxiety, and it started about two months ago when we moved into this new place. I wish Cesar Milan would come to my house.

3 comments:

Katy said...

I love you and I love your dogs but Cesar Milan would rip you a new one. ;-)

WE think Tug is cute! Kian misses his lap-buddy.

Jeanne said...

you tuff enough for that?
Any pets living there before you?

Unknown said...

OMG! Those innocent looks they show to the camera! You totally need the dog whisperer! LOL
~Christy